Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Random thoughts

Well, I am working on making some more sims and poses right now for Simultitude Magazine... So I am busy with those for the next day or two. But to pass the time here are 2 things you could do to help me out!

1- Click that top listed sims 3 sites button under the affiliates tab over there >>  then vote for my site when the screen loads!

2- go and visit http://purelysimspired.nstars.org/ ! It is a fantastic site for sims chit chat and other things like that!  You can also apply to be on the Simultitude staff currently, if you so choose!

Well, thanks! I will maybe have another remodel up soon, still trying to get the download to work on the other one. I will let you know when I get it working!

~Sugarplumpixies

No comments:

Post a Comment